Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

A place I dream about… Heaven

Golden gates and streets, no sorrow and pain, full of joy and holy, a place I dream about… do you know where is it? Yes! Heaven… even though I haven’t been there, I’m looking forward to go in the place which is called heaven. So how can I get there? Well, I don’t know, if you want to go there just read the bible and I’m sure it will answer the questions of yours…Everyone wants to go there, because heaven is a place of joy. everyday i wake up in the morning i always asking to myself what is my purpose in this world, what should i do to make somebody happy, and as always how can i be a true Christian if i always do some sinful things in may life. but i know that naturally humans are a sinful no one is perfect like god. i just always say to myself that god is always here in my heart and soul none can ever change my love for god because he always raise me up, saved me, and gives me unconditional love. 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento