Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

A part of my Friend

 I have a friend who always makes me laugh we always do joke’s together with our classmates, my friend and I always talk about crushes, and beautiful and sexy girls in hercor college.. wahaha.. My friend is tall, chubby and cool. He loves to eat high protein and cholesterol foods he also likes sweet chocolates and cakes.
We always talk about his crush “Pangga”. Pangga is our our classmate since first year she is cute, lovely and adorable and because of that my friend is absolutely obsessed to her. After that we go to Ms. Bucay and Ms. Gori, we make fun to Bucays hair because it is different to the others, and to Ms. Gori who’s an officer in ROTC every time we make jokes about her she always punch us. Hahaha (pikon). In our vacant time we go to Power PC or in Avenue Café to play DOTA and make some noise…

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento